O Subtitle Workshop, o melhor editor de legendas que havia e que parou na versão 2.51, voltou em Agosto de 2013 com a versão 6.0 e vai agora na versão 6.0b.
Link para download:
Here's what's new in version 6.0 (build 130814):
- Based on Subtitle Workshop 2.51.
- A new Multiple Tags Mode, that allows working with multiple tags in a single subtitle.
- New Subtitle API version 1.15, which supports the new Multiple Tags Mode, adds a few new formats, and fixes issues with some old formats.
- Toolbar, Statusbar, Text Style Bars, and Time Control Buttons.
- Pause system - view and modify the time gap between two subtitles.
- Characters per Second (CpS) system.
- Duration and Pause columns in the Subtitles List.
- New error marking system - features constant automatic error rechecking and unique marking of every error type.
- New error types - Too short pauses, Too many CpS, Dialogue on one line, and more.
- New functions, including an Auto Combine Subtitles function.
- Improved old functions, including breaking on punctuation marks with Smart Line Adjust.
- New context menus for the Subtitles List and the Text and Translation fields.
- Easier timing values editing and shifting with the mouse wheel in different ways.
- Improved In-place edition.
- Greatly extended Information & Errors window functionality.
- Custom Info system - search for subtitles in the subtitle file based on custom user-defined rules about the timing or the text.
- Extended Various Information window information.
- Subtitle marking can be saved in a .SRF file.
- Many new settings, including default new subtitle duration and pause values.
- Volume Control, Audio Stream selection, and Video Renderer selection in the Video Preview.
- Zooming, Full Screen Mode, Aspect Ratio selection, and a new context menu in the Video Preview.
- Visual subtitle representation in the Video Preview Seekbar.
- Many more video and audio formats can be opened (as long as the system has the codecs for them).
- New Pascal Script functions.
- Many bug fixes.
- And much more... (see changelog.txt for the full list of changes)